Fun game got it on steam $4.99, 20 stages in so far I like. Well done. =)
A downloadable doggolicious game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Puzzle Puppers is a puzzle game about stretching cute dogs to their food bowls.
Easy to learn, difficult to master with deceptively simple puzzles and mechanics.
- Bonus Hams - collect all of these and you'll unlock special levels!
- Holes - portals that teleport the dog elsewhere in the level.
- Rivers - swim with caution, they wash your doggos downstream!
- Multiple food bowls - so many choices, but which one is the right one?
- Contains 80 levels with a challenge for all skill levels, ranging from casual puzzle player to the most hardcore puzzle fans.
- Activate your Steam key (included) to unlock Achievements, Trading Cards and Emoticons!
- Who's a good dog? You are! Yes you are!
|Published||211 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||3D, Casual, Colorful, Cute, Dogs, Isometric, Mouse only, one-button, Singleplayer, tablet|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Accessibility||Interactive tutorial, One button|
|Links||Community, Twitter, Homepage|
In order to download this doggolicious game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
This game is pretty awesome :) I love the art style, the music, and the increasing scale of difficulty. I felt that the progression was great. Controlling the dogs was easy as well. Overall very cute and very fun!
Which engine you're used in development?
mak fri plz