Steam Workshop is here! (Version 105 Patchnotes)
The big change in this patch is the addition of Steam Workshop support, you can now upload your maps to the Workshop and download and play the maps of others. Plus if you join a multiplayer game on a Workshop map you don't have, the game will automatically download the map for you before the game starts!
(Workshop functionality requires game to be running via Steam)
See the Workshop and other users' maps here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/656400/workshop/
What else has version 105 got in store for you? Take a look below!
Attrition: Tactical Fronts - Version 105 Changelog
- Infantry and Cavalry units now play a few different animations when standing still, no longer just idling.
- Tutorial: First tutorial mission instructions now contain more images/icons to indicate which keys and mouse buttons are being referred to.
- Custom Map Menu: You can now toggle visibility of different map types (i.e. Included, Custom and Workshop) on the Custom Map Selection screen.
- Steam Workshop: You can now upload your maps to the Workshop from the Custom Map Selection screen.
- Steam Workshop: Joining a multiplayer game hosted on a Workshop map you don't have will automatically download the map.
- Tutorial: Tutorial Panel in the upper-right corner of Tutorial missions can now be hidden at the end of each level's instructions.
- Multiplayer games can occasionally become "desynchronized", where a unit is in a different position for each player, and can cause units to stop accepting orders. We're looking for evidence of what's causing this, if it happens to you please hit the "Submit Feedback" button and send a bug report!
- AI units sometimes move on top of each other and occupy the same hex. We're looking for evidence of what's causing this, if it happens to you please hit the "Submit Feedback" button and send a bug report!
Get Attrition: Tactical Fronts
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.