Version 94 Patchnotes
It's been almost a month since our last stable update, so there's some pretty big changes in this one! Look forward to new look fog of war, nicer gunfire particle effects, cheering animations and better performance!
Attrition: Tactical Fronts - Version 94 Changelog
- Appearance of unrevealed/fogged hexes has been rebuilt from scratch. It looks more like fog, and makes it easier to see hills and water through the fog.
- Unrevealed/fogged hexes now fade in and out when their visibility changes, rather than happening instantly.
- Victory fanfare music has been redesigned to be more in theme.
- Particle System: New muzzle flash effect.
- Camera panning acceleration is snappier.
- Victory screen now fades background.
- Tweaked vehicle idle rumble.
- Custom maps are now distinguished between in-built and user-made maps.
- Animation: Infantry and Cavalry units now cheer when victorious!
- Animation: Added a second defeat animation variation to the Infantry unit.
- Rebuilt Town hex assets to be much more efficient, improving performance especially in levels with lots of Town hexes.
- Multiplayer games can occasionally become "desynchronized", where a unit is in a different position for each player, and can cause units to stop accepting orders. We're looking for evidence of what's causing this, if it happens to you please hit the "Submit Feedback" button and send a bug report!
- AI units sometimes move on top of each other and occupy the same hex. We're looking for evidence of what's causing this, if it happens to you please hit the "Submit Feedback" button and send a bug report!
Get Attrition: Tactical Fronts
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.