Attrition: Tactical Fronts
A downloadable game for Windows
Attrition: Tactical Fronts is a quick play strategy game for 1-2 players. Games can take as little as 5 minutes but offer lots of strategic variation and depth.
Attrition is currently in Open Beta. Most of the game is already complete: the core game is playable in both single and multiplayer, the map editor is fully functional and a 12 mission single player campaign + tutorial is implemented. As we make the finishing touches to the game we want feedback on the design and balance, and to guide the game in player-desired directions. Grab Attrition now and have your say!
- Hex-based, turn-based gameplay, like a digital board game
- Single-player campaign to learn unit and terrain types and combinations, overcome challenging scenarios and attain mechanical mastery
- AI skirmishes on infinite randomly generated maps and developer or player-created custom maps
- 1v1 online multiplayer, with stat tracking and player progression
- In-game map editor to create your own challenges and share maps with friends
- 12 unit types and 10 terrain types, across dozens of pre-built maps and infinite procedural ones, provide varying tactical engagements
- Point-buy army requisition, pick your own preferred unit composition, or try to outplay your opponent's picks
Production on Attrition began in December 2016. Our plan is to have the game fully finished and released well before the end of 2017.
Attrition: Tactical Fronts is made by Cardboard Keep, a small indie team in
Canberra, Australia. Attrition is our third game on Itch, following up
the N64-inspired action/adventure platformer Warden: Melody of the Undergrowth, and casual puzzler Puzzle Puppers.
|Published||Feb 15, 2017|
|Tags||Board Game, Level Editor, Mouse only, Multiplayer, Singleplayer, Turn-based, Turn-based Strategy, Versus, War, world-war-i|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Interactive tutorial|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Version 0.9 Patchnotes47 days ago
- Steam Workshop is here! (Version 105 Patchnotes)Oct 09, 2017
- Version 94 PatchnotesSep 22, 2017
- Version 92 PatchnotesAug 25, 2017
- Version 88 HotfixAug 24, 2017
- Version 87 PatchnotesAug 24, 2017
- Version 78 PatchnotesAug 18, 2017
- Version 72 PatchnotesAug 11, 2017