Version 87 Patchnotes
This week: In-game feedback button, crash fixes, new roads and more optimization!
Attrition: Tactical Fronts - Version 87 Changelog
- Resolved an issue that could cause the game to crash on systems that support DirectX 12.
- Resolved an issue that could cause the game to crash when connecting to multiplayer.
- Fixed graphical glitches arising from previous optimizations.
- Levels now load asynchronously, decreasing load times.
- Added fading in between all remaining menu screens, making scene transitions much smoother.
- Roads have been completely rebuilt with brand new assets!
- In-game Submit Feedback button added to all scenes. This will send an error log and screenshot with your report, so if you run into any issues make sure to send us a report!
- Added in-game battle music.
- Units no longer require a continuous line of sight to targets in order to fire (i.e. there can be an unrevealed hex "gap" in between them and their target). This makes artillery more consistently usable at long range.
- Campaign Map: Camera now focuses correctly on scene load.
- Made some minor changes and updates to the set of included maps.
- Optimized 3D assets to reduce the number of polys being rendered by the GPU by 50,000 in an average scene. (This caused the average framerate on our low-end test laptop to increase from 14 to 32!)
Clicking a button that causes a scene load multiple times can cause the game to get stuck on a black screen.(See hotfix)
- Multiplayer games can occasionally become "desynchronized", where a unit is in a different position for each player, and can cause units to stop accepting orders. We're looking for evidence of what's causing this, if it happens to you please hit the "Submit Feedback" button and send a bug report!
- AI units sometimes move on top of each other and occupy the same hex. We're looking for evidence of what's causing this, if it happens to you please hit the "Submit Feedback" button and send a bug report!
Attrition (Windows 32-bit) (124 MB)
Version 87 33 days ago
Get Attrition: Tactical Fronts
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.