Version 0.9.1 Patchnotes
If you haven't heard, Attrition is hitting 1.0 and full release on March 7! Find more info at the new site: http://attrition.games
Version 0.9.1 adds some big (and little) quality of life improvements, our first proper non-English translations, fixes a major AI bug, and rounds out the campaign with 5 more missions!
Attrition: Tactical Fronts - Version 0.9.1 Changelog
- Proper translations added for French, German, Russian, Polish and Simplified Chinese!
- Tutorial: Final tutorial mission now includes unit requisition, and requisition screen displays tutorial information.
- Campaign map art assets (such as croupier stick and wooden unit figures) have been remade.
- Victory Points: System to calculate VP goals has been overhauled:
- Deployment pool units are no longer counted towards VP goal if that side has no deploy zones.
- VP goal has been hard capped to 11 to avoid excessively long missions.
- VP goal is now instantly reached if all enemy units are destroyed, no need to run around grabbing victory zones.
- Only the first Victory Zone on a map will increase the VP goals, rather than +1 per zone.
- Player deploy zones now flash while holding a unit token to deploy.
- Similarly, player deploy zones now fade slightly after all units are deployed.
- Unit art now fades into the ground after unit defeat animation is played.
- Camera: Attentive camera showing incoming attacks now focuses on the point between the attacker and the defender, not just on the defender.
- Victory Screen: You can now access settings and pan the camera on the post-game victory screen.
- Inactive game window: Screen edge panning and scroll zooming are now disabled when the game window is inactive or the mouse is outside the game window.
- Settings: Resolution selection drop-down no longer displays duplicate resolutions at different refresh rates, and has been lengthened to display more resolutions without scrolling.
- Combat Calculator: Now shows a shielded number to represent how much damage is being deflected by the defending unit's armour value.
- Campaign: 5 new missions have been added to the campaign!
- In single player, player units now cancel their movement in surprise if they reveal a new enemy unit.
- Ability tooltips now display correctly again.
- Selecting a campaign mission then returning to the main menu and starting a random map game no longer plays on the campaign map.
- Making another order immediately after a unit is defeated no longer allows that order to still benefit from the defeated units vision.
- AI units no longer sometimes move in the same hex as other units!
- Multiplayer games can occasionally become "desynchronized", where a unit is in a different position for each player, and can cause units to stop accepting orders. We're looking for evidence of what's causing this, if it happens to you please hit F11 in game to send a bug report!
- Player units in rare circumstances can be ordered to move into the same hex as enemy units. We're looking for evidence of what's causing this, if it happens to you please hit F11 in game to send a bug report!
- The splash screen at the start of the game has a grey background instead of an image.
- Some of the tutorials, especially in non-English languages, may display with graphical glitches, such as text and images overlapping.
Get Attrition: Tactical Fronts
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.