Version 72 Patchnotes
This week in summary: Campaign map progress tracking/displaying has been overhauled, player profile art is now in, and end game now plays win/lose fanfare music!
Attrition: Tactical Fronts - Version 72 Changelog
- Artillery: Counter attack animation now plays properly.
- Unit movement: Fixed edge cases where not enough lines would show to display area in which unit can move.
- Campaign Map
- Pins for completed missions are now decorated so you can tell they've been completed. (Won't display for missions completed prior to this version until they are re-completed)
- Pins for latest missions also have decoration to highlight their importance.
- Losing/resigning a mission no longer unlocks the next mission.
- Player Profile: Badge and XP bar art has been redone.
- Pause Menu: Now fades the scene behind it, and you can click on the fade to dismiss the menu.
- Lots of little, general polish and adjustments, especially on the menu scenes.
- Victory and Defeat fanfare music now plays at end of game.
- Vehicles now rumble with engine vibration.
- Player Profile now displays player level and XP/progress to next level, and added polish to level up sequence.
- Added coffee cups to Campaign Map!
Get Attrition: Tactical Fronts
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.