Version 71 Patchnotes
The big change in this version is the addition of player progression in the form of levels and XP, plus we've also added a Randomize button to the requisition screen to help indecisive or risk-taking players to generate quick load outs!
Attrition: Tactical Fronts - Version 71 Changelog
- UI: Tutorial highlights are no longer positioned incorrectly at non-16:9 aspect ratios.
- Backing out of a skirmish game then starting another can no longer carry over the victory point goal from the previous game.
- Multiplayer: The host player now correctly receives a loading screen between unit selection and the game starting.
- Reduced size of game files by approximately 50 MB.
- Optimized texture sizes, improving load times and reducing memory usage.
- If your requisition timer runs out, your remaining force points will be spent randomly before the game starts.
- Added Player Profile to main menu.
- Player Profile now displays player level and XP/progress to next level.
- Added "Randomize" button to the requisition screen, which spends the player's remaining force points randomly. You can then continue to remove, re-pick and re-randomize these choices until the timer runs out.
Get Attrition: Tactical Fronts
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.