Beta Week 4 Patch (Version 59)
New screenshots and trailer are here! The biggest in-game change this week is the introduction of proper fading when loading levels - no longer does the screen go awkwardly grey and freeze for a few seconds when loading into a game.
Attrition: Tactical Fronts - Version 59 Changelog
- Using the map editor then playing a match can no longer cause the game to break.
- Perimeter Line can no longer disappear after several matches have been played.
- Multiplayer: Fixed an issue that was causing the turn timer to be out of sync between players.
- Map Editor: Clear All button also wipes links to the previously saved/loaded map, so a map can be cleared then saved without overriding the pre-clear map file.
- Loading: Screen now fades to black and displays "Loading" between level transitions.
- Commanders: Animations polished.
- Game has a new, more readable icon.
- Game is now windowed by default.
- You can now freely resize the game window.
- New music variation on Credits screen.
- New campaign mission "Swamped Armour" added.
- Game now has a custom cursor!
- Queuing up enough attacks to kill a unit twice in one turn can cause the game to break.
Get Attrition: Tactical Fronts
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.