Beta Week 6 Patch (Version 66)
This week we focused on performance improvements and menu navigation usability, you can now back out of the Requisition Screen (in single player), and some computers may be able to get a performance improvement of up to 40 FPS!
Have feedback on the game? Want us to focus on fixes or improvements in a particular area? Get in touch on the forums or in the Discord server (link in game).
Don't forget the game is now out on Steam Early Access (grab your key from your download page), and the final early bird discount only lasts a few more hours, so tell your friends!
Attrition: Tactical Fronts - Version 66 Changelog
- Main Menu: Fixed particle systems glitches on scene load.
- UI: Floating badges above units no longer appear at incorrect positions at non-16:9 aspect ratios.
- Requisition Timer is now disabled in single player. Take as long as you need!
- Significantly reduced performance overhead of Ambient Occlusion, improving frame rate (+10-20 FPS on some tested setups)
- Disabled some barely visible graphical effects on the main menu, improving frame rate.
- New gameplay setting: Animation Speed - speed up unit movement by up to 2x.
- New graphics setting: Shadow Quality - lower or disable shadows to improve performance (+10-20 FPS on some tested setups)
- Added a Return To Menu button on the Requisition Screen in single-player.
- You can now press the Esc key on any screen with a Return To Menu button to return to the menu.
Get Attrition: Tactical Fronts
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.